Put vehicle in Park/4WD/StabilityControl/Error

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DustaRimes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2018 Chevy Tahoe LTZ 5.3L V8

It was running perfectly fine. About 30 minutes into driving it, and a block from home, the engine completely shuts off and I coast into my driveway. Now when I attempt to start the vehicle, it won’t even crank over and the dash says “place vehicle in park, 4WD, Stability track, roll down and then up drivers side window.” In addition to this, when you attempt to start it, it gets stuck in the accessory/on mode and doesn’t want to turn off. I have not a clue where to start!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2018 Chevy Tahoe LTZ 5.3L V8

It was running perfectly fine. About 30 minutes into driving it, and a block from home, the engine completely shuts off and I coast into my driveway. Now when I attempt to start the vehicle, it won’t even crank over and the dash says “place vehicle in park, 4WD, Stability track, roll down and then up drivers side window.” In addition to this, when you attempt to start it, it gets stuck in the accessory/on mode and doesn’t want to turn off. I have not a clue where to start!
check battery cables & grounds for beginers, the cables can go bad even if they look ok, use a volt meter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar