Push bumper for 01 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstaake415

Reaction score
Having a heck of a time finding one like this but for my 2001 Suburban 1500, preferably used because budget concerns. Anyone know a source? Thanks:

upload_2020-2-18_13-41-40.png

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got the go rhino one...installed myself wasnt so hard..3 years still looks good and it definitely works...helped pushed some cars out of slick ice spots with it. no damage!

OP
OP
M

mstaake415

Reaction score
I've been looking as well so I am interested to know.
I found one!! Got lucky I think although I probably overpaid.

I messaged a seller who was selling them for newer Tahoes/Burbs and they were able to sell me one. It cost me more than I had to spend on this project right now but I kinda needed it. Soooo yeah, if you want one, message the seller on eBay "emergencyvehicledepot" but in the mean time, if anyone can find them cheaper, please post.

upload_2020-2-19_7-32-20.png

OP
OP
M

mstaake415

Reaction score
Please do! I think they are all aluminum which is super nice because they wont rust and don't weigh much.
Yeah, the one on my Vic was steel and so, so heavy when I removed it once temporarily. But my truck is going to be everything my Vic was but better :) I'm glad to hear that these ones aren't so terribly heavy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panzerwagen