PSA: For Those Buying 2021 Take-off Tires/Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Philpug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2021 TPMS are not backwards compatible, you WILL want to swap yours over. Oh, Discount Tire will install your TPMS for $10/tire in about 45 minutes. Worth NOT getting your hands dirty.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2021 TPMS are not backwards compatible, you WILL want to swap yours over. Oh, Discount Tire will install your TPMS for $10/tire in about 45 minutes. Worth NOT getting your hands dirty.
Just put 2021 wheels on my 2006. Knew the deal with sensors. Just had my valence stems and sensors swapped to the new wheels. Good info to know for anyone else considering new wheels! Post up some shots of your new wheels!

OP
OP
Philpug

Philpug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So how do you like the ride? Im a big fan of more tire on these rigs...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
The ride is a bit softer to to having a bit more sidewall and I might give up a few G's in the corners but this IS a Yukon XL but Nth degree handling was not my goal it was a better tire/wheel combination that still maintained a balance between highway and winter performance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dutchinfl