Proper Introduction...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I like to introduce myself before I start randomly necro posting on the forums. My name is Anthony. I am married and we have two kids. I picked up a 2002 Z71 Suburban recently to use as an offroad toy, take on road trips, drive on rainy days, etc.

My dd is a 2012 Genesis Coupe 3.8 and my wife has a 2012 Genesis Coupe 2.0t, so the Suburban is nice when it comes to taking the kids places and still have room for other things, since things get tight in the coupes. Also comes in handy on the rainy days because it is WAY higher off the ground. lol

Anyway, see you all around. From what I have seen so far, there is some great info on the forum!

OP
OP
T

Tonez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Ah yes, I left out the part about where I am from...lol. I am in the Houston, TX area.

On with the pics!
The burb on a recent trip to Colorado... I believe she is 100% stock at the moment.
_DSC0660.gif
_DSC0659.gif

And the coupes... The yellow one is the 3.8.
IMAG0101.gif
IMAG0132.gif