Projector Bumper Lights!! Oh yeah

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
What?

Why?

That seems a little silly to me. They look alright, but I doubt they'd do much for you, lighting-wise.

OP
OP
Bailey-Hoe!

Bailey-Hoe!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
naysayers!

I agree but thought they look much better IMHO than the other clear ones out there. Hey, perhaps I can do somethign crazy and add HIDS to them! Well maybe not, but perhaps some PIAA super white bulbs.

Might order them. What the hell. Need to get fogs to, I bought mine wiht out as the previous owner said they were fragile. He never replaced them when they took rock damage.

BB

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yick... OEms are way better looking, and cost a buttload less.

But as always it is your truck and your opinion that counts

Last edited:

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just get the LED bumper lights instead, I think they were around the same price maybe even less.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bailey-Hoe!

Bailey-Hoe!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ruined my excitement, you bastards! I thought they looked pretty cool, and not at all Ricey. I do not like the LED ones. Might go clear. Need to find some install pics.

Might get them to try.

Serious, thanks for any and all advice and criticism. I like to keep the Hoe classy and perhaps this is not the way to go.

Now...where should I order my Hitch Testicles?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove