Project: York 210 on NNBS Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LILC509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got air bags for my ride and looking into this York 210r. This thread came up perfect for what information I need.

iNFamas, could you post a list of parts that you bought like the pulley on the alternator, belt, clutch type. Also would you be able to give the dimensions of each piece of metal that you cut, that would be really helpful.

Last edited:
OP
OP
iNFamas

iNFamas

Reaction score
I just got air bags for my ride and looking into this York 210r. This thread came up perfect for what information I need.

iNFamas, could you post a list of parts that you bought like the pulley on the alternator, belt, clutch type. Also would you be able to give the dimensions of each piece of metal that you cut, that would be really helpful.

sorry for a late response. i think there is some guy who wanted to start building brackets like mine and selling right after i posted this same thread on GMFS.......... idk what the status if that is but....

as of dimensions if you need them i can get them but check first to see if that guys is making them. in order for me to get u the dimensions i have to drive back to Scottsdale, im in Tuscan for school, and dig up the renderings. i can do it but it will be a hassle.

other parts

-dual alternator pulley- 6 groove serpentine from Kilby store, only place i could find it and there prices are a JOKE!

-the york is off of ebay and the clutch is a v groove.

-the belt length for mine is about 33-1/8 inches long. may vary for you

the bolts your going to need are 130mm, i got them off of mcmaster-carr. youll need 4 of those.

let me know what the status is of your build.

Last edited:

LILC509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanx for the info.

I just posted on GMFS, I did find the thread about the bracket but there hasn't been an update since like 07/23/12 so I posted for a bump.

OP
OP
iNFamas

iNFamas

Reaction score
Thanx for the info.

I just posted on GMFS, I did find the thread about the bracket but there hasn't been an update since like 07/23/12 so I posted for a bump.

wait.....my bad the bolts are actually 130mm. ill make sure i edit that
and dont by a cheap coalescing filter. invest in a good one

ohh and more info is by and oil rated hose for the discharge from the york.

idk if or when that guy will get back to u about the

if i comes down to it, ill can cut the pieces out, drill the holes and send them to u for a price. You would just have to weld them. the cuts wont be laser straight cause i'd cut it by hand with the plasma cutter. and u might have to grind down the slag.

Last edited:

LILC509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wait.....my bad the bolts are actually 130mm. ill make sure i edit that
and dont by a cheap coalescing filter. invest in a good one

ohh and more info is by and oil rated hose for the discharge from the york.

idk if or when that guy will get back to u about the

if i comes down to it, ill can cut the pieces out, drill the holes and send them to u for a price. You would just have to weld them. the cuts wont be laser straight cause i'd cut it by hand with the plasma cutter. and u might have to grind down the slag.

Thanx,
I'll consider it about you cutting the pieces and sending them to me if the other guy doesn't reply back when I'm ready to do the york. How long will it take if you cut them and make the holes and send them to me?

Also how do you keep tension on the belt or does the bracket have adjustments for the tension?

OP
OP
iNFamas

iNFamas

Reaction score
Thanx,
I'll consider it about you cutting the pieces and sending them to me if the other guy doesn't reply back when I'm ready to do the york. How long will it take if you cut them and make the holes and send them to me?

Also how do you keep tension on the belt or does the bracket have adjustments for the tension?

i could probably cut, drill, and grind all the pieces in the matter of a day. id would be a weekend thing for me tho. like this coming labor day weekend would be a great time. or any long weekend...

i didn't make a design for a tensioner pulley into the bracket but it can be done. i know a way i would do it but i dont have the time to mess around with it. however that would be something you can add in if you want....and let me know how u did urs if you do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hpark1975