Pro Comp Black series coilovers...yay or nay??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marshall 008

Reaction score
I was looking around and saw that Pro Comp has a 2.75" coilover front strut in their lineup for the Silverado and Sierra. I know these will fit the same year Tahoe and Yukon. Has anyone heard good things about them? I'm on the fence with maybe trying them out or going with the Fox 2.5 coilover struts. Just testing the water to see if anyone has any knowledge of them.

https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/pro-c...shock-absorber-zx4002/_/R-DFCW-ZX4002#Reviews

Or I may just wait and get these from Fox....

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you looked at the Atomic Fab brackets and Viking coilovers?

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
As you can see in my sig, I’m running a ProComp lift, and I’m entirely satisfied. Still have Monroe front struts at this time.

The thing with PC, they were absorbed some time ago by a large conglomerate that owns a bunch of well known brands, and I believe like most corporate conglomerates, they seek to leverage the brand names while combining and leveraging their supply side costs.

Which is a long preamble to say when I replace the front struts-which are overdue- I will spend more and buy Fox.

I suspect what you get from PC in this instance is something their corporate parent subbed out to the low bidder on a global contract.

OP
OP
M

Marshall 008

Reaction score
As you can see in my sig, I’m running a ProComp lift, and I’m entirely satisfied. Still have Monroe front struts at this time.

The thing with PC, they were absorbed some time ago by a large conglomerate that owns a bunch of well known brands, and I believe like most corporate conglomerates, they seek to leverage the brand names while combining and leveraging their supply side costs.

Which is a long preamble to say when I replace the front struts-which are overdue- I will spend more and buy Fox.

I suspect what you get from PC in this instance is something their corporate parent subbed out to the low bidder on a global contract.
I’m probably going to order the Fox. Hopefully I will find a deal with Black Friday coming up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094