Pricing for a 99 2dr Tahoe????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope he's happy with the sale. Around here the '99 2dr go for 4,500-5,500 depending on condition. I just spent three weeks looking for one, but for my price range I had to go with my '97 Yukon 4dr (166,000miles for $3000)

Hes ok with it, kind of just wanted to sell it. Too many things going on right now. SO hes ok with it, didnt give it away either. So hes ok with it.

I think he sold it for a decent price. And any free parts are good :)

Yeah he did, and free parts are good, but only on our work tahoe. lol

longstand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont want to Hi-jack your thread. but i also have a 1999 Yukon. its a Denali with Full Package 220k miles. will my be $4.500 too?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dont want to Hi-jack your thread. but i also have a 1999 Yukon. its a Denali with Full Package 220k miles. will my be $4.500 too?

Depends on overall condition of the Denali.... :shrug: Just cuz it says Denali doesn't mean it's worth extra $$$ unless in good condition.

longstand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great Shape. Everything is Good. Everything works.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great Shape. Everything is Good. Everything works.

What part of the country are you in? That'll make a difference too.

Based on the info you've given now I'd say yes on the $4500 range but might be tough to find a taker mainly due to the mileage scaring potential buyers off. With that said, I just sold my 99 Denali last summer. It was extremely clean with 0 rust, very few scratches and only slight wear on the driver's seat leather. It had 180k miles on it and sold for 5200 here in KC. With gas prices going up again, though, I'm not sure I'd get that if I was trying to sell it right now. Also, once a vehicle hits that 200k mark it scares off quite a few buyers. I would still have my '99 today if we didn't need more room than what it could offer. I loved that rig! My brother-in-law has it now, though.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i agree w/ 07Burb, 220k, is alot of miles and most people wont even keep listening to you once you say the miles. ( working at a car auction, that truck wouldnt even get a bid on it anywhere near that price, good condition helps though, but not much. Says a good thing about the truck though. Still going strong.

jacob, at least its still in the family and you get to see it. lol

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jacob, at least its still in the family and you get to see it. lol

That's true! :D At some point, I may buy it back from him and start customizing it if it's still rust and dent free! It's 100% stock and completely unmolested so we'll see what the future holds :)

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's true! :D At some point, I may buy it back from him and start customizing it if it's still rust and dent free! It's 100% stock and completely unmolested so we'll see what the future holds :)

Sounds like a plan.
Also, i was going to say i like your 77 build. Looks like alot of time and patience went into that. it paid off. Really like the color of it. :waytogo:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks man!! :waytogo: I'm definitely enjoying it now :) I appreciate the compliment...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwill205

Latest posts