Pricing for a 99 2dr Tahoe????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10 years ago I paid 11k out the door for my 97 Yukon SLT with 71,000 miles oh her! Now iam at 229.000....... And she still rides and runs like New!

Looks good too :waytogo:

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say that you can get 4-5k out of it... I bought my 96 Hoe last year with 165k on the body and 69k on the engine and tranny for $5250 from a guy in georgia. We searched for months and drove 6 hours to go look at this particular hoe... Well worth it though because it was owned by a 65 year old mechanics teacher and is in great shape with almost no rust. Your hoe is 99 so I can see you getting 5k for it

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Make sure to check your local craigslists for similar tahoes and see what they're going for. That's a great way to get an idea of what it's worth. Here's one by me with 20k more miles and 3 years older:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/2237384795.html

thanks brandon, i didnt even think about checking out craigslist for a idea of a price range.

Here's one in Friendswood just south of Houston for 6.5K. I usually see them for between 5 and 6 thousand in good shape. That's why I have a 4 door...

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/2213051920.html

I take it your from houston area. Im by splash town. Thanks for the link, i havent had a chance to check out C.L. yet. I think thats how i might try to sell it for him, even though i hate dealing w/ the folks on there.

I would say that you can get 4-5k out of it... I bought my 96 Hoe last year with 165k on the body and 69k on the engine and tranny for $5250 from a guy in georgia. We searched for months and drove 6 hours to go look at this particular hoe... Well worth it though because it was owned by a 65 year old mechanics teacher and is in great shape with almost no rust. Your hoe is 99 so I can see you getting 5k for it

Well i know the tranny is a recent purchase, and it is a GM one, just dont know how many miles on it. Its a pretty clean tahoe from me seeing it a couple of times. Sounds like you got a really good one, well taken care of. This is about how this tahoe is. ( its my good friends, hes a mechanic)

Well i will snap pictures tomorrow for you guys and heck if anyone is interested in it, we can go from there.

so stay tuned for pictures if you would like to see it.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well no pics today, too busy at work. But i will try tomorrow and also will post pics of the 99 Tahoe 4dr that i drive around at work. Its a work in progress, but the best part is, Everything on it is FREE... and will stay that way..

and did search C.L. The ones on there are ranging from 2k to 7k. Some 4drs, odd thing is, most have 200k plus on them. I think only like 3 of them were ok..

Speaking of all this, really nice 97 2dr at work w/ 109k.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well he sold his Tahoe for $4200. So its gone. Not a bad price after looking around.

So instead here is a pic of my obs at work I drive around with all free parts. Even the ghetto painted sub. Lol.

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not bad for free! :waytogo:

:D

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah its alright, get bored sometimes so we swap out things. ha ha.

Thanks guys for all your input, didnt know he was going to sell it already. but glad he did, less for me to bother with right now. But thanks again. Very helpful to me.

onlygm4me

Reaction score
Hope he's happy with the sale. Around here the '99 2dr go for 4,500-5,500 depending on condition. I just spent three weeks looking for one, but for my price range I had to go with my '97 Yukon 4dr (166,000miles for $3000)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slae

Latest posts