Pricing for a 99 2dr Tahoe????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a question and not sure where to ask, so i figured maybe you guys could help me. A good friend of mine has a 99 2dr Tahoe w/ a brand new GM trans, pretty clean straight body inside and out, 4x4, leather, otherwise all stock with about 170k miles.

He was offered $2k for it. Didnt sell it.

How much is a 99 2dr tahoe LT 4x4 w/ 170k miles worth? He wants me to try to sell it for him. But i know nothing about OBS tahoes.

(if wrong section, please delete or move)

thanks

Mike

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
around here you'd get $4000+ out of it if its a good solid truck.

paid $5100 for mine with 165K on it and it is/was an Z71 LS

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
around here you'd get $4000+ out of it if its a good solid truck.

paid $5100 for mine with 165K on it and it is/was an Z71 LS

Yeah its a good truck, its a mechanics. So its been taken care of and its pretty clean outside and in. He knew i was on a tahoe forum, so wanted me to find out what it was worth, b/c he knew it was more than 2k.

Thanks man,

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
should get more out of it if its always been down south and out of the salt shit we have up here.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
should get more out of it if its always been down south and out of the salt shit we have up here.

yep always here in houston, no salt or nothing. only typical things wrong, seat torn and such. otherwise nice. I love to buy it and lift the heck out of it. but... no money.. ha ha..

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Up here it'd be a $3500 tahoe but it'd also have some rust on it up here most likely. Down there being rust free you could probably add $1k to it :shrug:

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buy it! And then starts the waiting game... (for moolah) :smoke2:

My tahoe is enough for me right now. lol

Up here it'd be a $3500 tahoe but it'd also have some rust on it up here most likely. Down there being rust free you could probably add $1k to it :shrug:

Thats what im thinking, like justin said also, maybe around $4500 or so for it. I'll get some pictures monday of it.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats what im thinking, like justin said also, maybe around $4500 or so for it. I'll get some pictures monday of it.

:popcorn: anxiously awaiting pics! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jcraddick11