Prices - Trade in, Sell or Keep - Tahoe LTZ / Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

tomsquad418

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes but don’t make the same mistake I did - the ‘15 Denali won’t have keep lane assist, apple CarPlay or intellibeam headlights. You will however have the electric instrument cluster and HUD. The newer denalis have a 10 speed and the brand new suburban and Tahoe’s come in a RST package with the 6.2L but that’ll take some extra coin!

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes but don’t make the same mistake I did - the ‘15 Denali won’t have keep lane assist, apple CarPlay or intellibeam headlights. You will however have the electric instrument cluster and HUD. The newer denalis have a 10 speed and the brand new suburban and Tahoe’s come in a RST package with the 6.2L but that’ll take some extra coin!

The Tahoe’s have the option for the 6.2L, the Suburbans do not. The Suburban only gets the RST appearance package option.

Vector

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I am not sure what intellibeam is, but it does not sound like something worth bumping up to a '16 (with the added costs).
The lane assist is something I'd probably prefer not to have, and the apple CarPlay is likely not something I'd need or want either. However thanks for listing those features that are not available on the 15's but come on the 16's.

wu6fiend

Reaction score
"Intellibeam" is the automatic high beam feature. Nice, but not a deal breaker IMO. My 2016 Denali has it, and it works (most of the time). The lane keep assist (which mine also has) is quite subtle on the 2016s and newer, versus the 2015s, or so I've read.

OP
OP
T

tomsquad418

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI - I’m selling my 2015 LTZ

The ‘15 have lane departure warning - not keep lane assist.

‘17s are almost identical to the ‘16s with the exception of AC ventilated seats I believe, a few different hdmi ports, automatic breaking if adaptive cruise control isn’t an option, and a flap system thats reduce windflow throughly the vehicle to increase mpg verily subtly

Vector

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Intellibeam" is the automatic high beam feature. Nice, but not a deal breaker IMO. My 2016 Denali has it, and it works (most of the time). The lane keep assist (which mine also has) is quite subtle on the 2016s and newer, versus the 2015s, or so I've read.

Ok, thanks. Now I know what it is, and had an Escalade on the highway the other day with his high beams on in traffic. I guess it was not working too well that night, because people were honking and flashing him to no avail.

Marshall206

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would never trade in a chevy at a dealer unless they happen to offer you a really good deal but either way its all worked into your new purchase price.

In general the idea is to shit on you when you trade a vehicle in, they get people to do it because they owe money on what they want to trade in and selling to a private party is a little more of a hassle when you dont have the title.

If you have title in hand, I would definitely sell private party.

sometimes with a Toyota truck because they are in high demand and sell easily plus hold strong value the trade in will be decent..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyC

Latest posts