Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcarr343

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What would be a good price on a used Tahoe LTZ (15k miles or so)? Most around here are listing for about $58k. I'm also looking at a Yukon SLT that's listed for $53k. These prices seem high to me...

Last edited:

Putz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone buy from Laethem in Detroit?

I see Laethem Buick GMC in Detroit has some good prices listed on their website. Has anyone purchased a vehicle from them?

nac315

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2015 Tahoe LTZ Purchased from Tropical Chevrolet in Miami Shores, FL through Costco Auto program. $1,500 under invoice + $1,000 GM loyalty, brought it to $2,500 under invoice.

Dealer was highly professional. Hassle free.

At the end of the day the Costco program worked for me, but I had a lot of problems along the way. First dealer ordered car for me and then stopped participating in Costco and refused to honor price - walked out. Second dealer they referred me to told me they couldn't honor Costco price on an LTZ. Finally I made it to Tropical and they could not have been better.

trapper81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
NAC315, I'm thinking about going the Costco route too and I saw that you got yours for $1,500 under invoice even before the loyalty discount was added in. Costco is not showing the same discount when I look. Did you have some other kind of incentive or discount as well?

Thanks for any info you can give me. Sounds like Costco worked out pretty well for you.

nac315

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Go in and ask to see their member only price sheet. It shows the amount. There was some confusion at my dealer because they had different sheets with different prices and couldn't figure out which one was more current. My salesman thought it was 1000, one sheet said 1350 I think and then another 1500. Anyway they gave me benefit of doubt. I figured Costco would be the same everywhere but maybe it's not. Or maybe your dealer isn't being totally honest - shocker!

ericandrews

Reaction score
Super Bowl Courtesy Yukon Denalis

The Phoenix area has a ton of Yukon Denali's and XLs that were used as Super Bowl courtesy vehicles for Players and NFL staff. They are all loaded with Open road and Premium packages as well as 22in Chrome insert wheels and advanced theft system.

All total 5 dealers received 400 yukons, all Denali's.

I just picked one up with 1100 miles onyx black/jet black for $65,415, MSRP was $73,910. They are sold as new as they have never been titled.

The standard length is selling crazy fast, dealer said they sold 37 Denali's over last weekend.

Last edited:

broncophil

Reaction score
The Phoenix area has a ton of Yukon Denali's and XLs that were used as Super Bowl courtesy vehicles for Players and NFL staff. They are all loaded with Open road and Premium packages as well as 22in Chrome insert wheels and advanced theft system.

All total 5 dealers received 400 yukons, all Denali's.

I just picked one up with 1100 miles onyx black/jet black for $65,415, MSRP was $73,910. They are sold as new as they have never been titled.

The standard length is selling crazy fast, dealer said they sold 37 Denali's over last weekend.

interesting...those in nocal can plan ahead for next years game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yukrazy

Latest posts