price on a full body paint job

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
paint job is like a hair cut. you cant really tell when you first get your haircut if its a good haircut or not but as the days go you'll know for sure if the guy painted it right.

GO to a place that gives you warranty on their job as in, they'll fix anything that you bring back after a year or two.

Cr8ter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah, I would stay as far away from MAACO as possible. I had a paint job done there on an old Toyota and the paint started fading/peeling after 6 months. You definitely get what you pay for.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
that would prob cost around the same as doing a paint job as a wrap would be. I have seen full wraps cost around 3-4,000.

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Edan

We just did a mini cooper in full matte black vinyl, so much better than paint. It holds up way better! If you are interested let me know and I can get you a price.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Edan

We just did a mini cooper in full matte black vinyl, so much better than paint. It holds up way better! If you are interested let me know and I can get you a price.

Thanks Jeremy, I will let you know. What does a wrap like that for my whole car run...prob around 3k?