Premier Vs RST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tahoe5280

Tahoe5280

Reaction score
I switched my Oder from an RST to a High Country for nearly the same reason.

The wood trim honestly isn’t very noticeable either way.

Also, I didn’t realize it at the time I ordered, but the HUD is one of my favorite features. Also, the adaptive cruise is pretty sweet paired with lane assist. You won’t be disappointed with these extra features.

Also, I’m getting my exterior chrome blacked out next week.
Nice! It looks like the Premier will be here this week and I’m likely going that route. With the blacked out badges and wheels already, just some small chrome wrapping and it should be perfect. Send me pics when you finish. Wrapping the whole thing or just the chrome?

navyseal334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the chrome mirror caps cover the turning signal in the side mirror?

And can anyone speak to the durability of aftermarket black emblem (Chevy symbol, nameplate) kits? Will they last as long as factory installed?

Trying to determine if it is worth the exorbitant (in my mind) cost to get it done at the factory...

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! It looks like the Premier will be here this week and I’m likely going that route. With the blacked out badges and wheels already, just some small chrome wrapping and it should be perfect. Send me pics when you finish. Wrapping the whole thing or just the chrome?
Wrapping, dipping and ceramic all the chrome, plus replacing the wheels with Black/milled.

OP
OP
Tahoe5280

Tahoe5280

Reaction score
Wrapping, dipping and ceramic all the chrome, plus replacing the wheels with Black/milled.
Doing the exact same on Tuesday. Just confirmed it all today. Dipping the entire grill, wrapping all the chrome, powder coating exhaust tips, ceramic coat and have the 22” black gloss GM wheels installed.

Should look something like this…

Attachments

• 091F34C7-2885-42D3-9269-3FBD728A1EFB.png
    091F34C7-2885-42D3-9269-3FBD728A1EFB.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
OP
OP
Tahoe5280

Tahoe5280

Reaction score
Do the chrome mirror caps cover the turning signal in the side mirror?

And can anyone speak to the durability of aftermarket black emblem (Chevy symbol, nameplate) kits? Will they last as long as factory installed?

Trying to determine if it is worth the exorbitant (in my mind) cost to get it done at the factory...

Nope. It’s cut around the signal.

Can’t but they are usually cheap and easy to install.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts