Power folding mirror stopped working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rywith22

Reaction score
I have the power folding mirrors and just recently, the driver side only stopped working. Anyone know how I can go about fixing it??

Keanen55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, you have to replace the mirror because the motor for the power folding feature can not be serviced.

OP
OP
R

Rywith22

Reaction score
That's what I was hoping was NOT the answer. :)
I was just outside messing with it and I think I have it somewhat fixed for now. I started wiggling the housing on the arm and pushing it down and up and in and out and it's working....It seems like it has a loose connection or something inside the mirror. I'll see if I can find something about taking the mirror off and getting behind it to look around.....Thanks for the reply.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find out how to take off the mirror and get inside the mirror housing??

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the right direction to find out how to take off the mirror and get inside the mirror housing??

push the mirror all the way down as if your wanting to look at the curb, with your hands, grab the top of the mirror that's sticking out and pull towards you. It's held in with 4 clips.