Post your tint please (help me decide)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tom q

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 35% in front and the rest is stock. My tint guy told me you can get pulled over for any % tint for the front, just depends on the cop. And while the cop is at it, he can get you for any other simple mods like HID, clear corners, DRL's, etc.

IMO, 35% is enough to block out the sun and is not too dark at night. But if tint is legal in CA, I'd have my windshield tinted too !!

Sorry for the blurred pic. Took it from my phone.

picture.jpg

Last edited:

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
My Tint is 5% up front, 5% over the back factory tint and 35% on the windshield with a 5% strip across the top! I love it, especially in the Florida sun!! :flamingdevil:

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see a lot of people running with tinted windows out here in Oklahoma... *California has a strict law against ANY tint on front windows and windshield*

I dont like the way A) The tint shade doesnt match..and B) THE COLOR IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM FRONT TO BACK!!!!...color match your shit people!!!! lol...thats my rant for the day

Is there a way I can get my front windows treated....dipped, whatever...so that it'll match the back perfectly? since our back windows dont actually have a tint film ontop, they're just treated...putting film on the front doesnt *USUALLY* turn out to great

OP
OP
YNOT

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see a lot of people running with tinted windows out here in Oklahoma... *California has a strict law against ANY tint on front windows and windshield*

I dont like the way A) The tint shade doesnt match..and B) THE COLOR IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM FRONT TO BACK!!!!...color match your shit people!!!! lol...thats my rant for the day

Is there a way I can get my front windows treated....dipped, whatever...so that it'll match the back perfectly? since our back windows dont actually have a tint film ontop, they're just treated...putting film on the front doesnt *USUALLY* turn out to great
you must be seeing dyed tint then, it fades.

danimalmax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was wondering about the tint color myself, i feel like ive seen some that almost had a hint of purple, is that just cheaper quality tint or what?

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im with Danimalmax, they arent all faded...they are colored, and matched horribly...purple, red, *GREY* and BROWN..those two I see the most and it looks horrible mismatched with the smoked rear glass... =/

OP
OP
YNOT

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was wondering about the tint color myself, i feel like ive seen some that almost had a hint of purple, is that just cheaper quality tint or what?
it's dyed tint, nobody should be using that junk these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401