Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

texasmade

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Finally got around to droppin the Hoe, nothing big but lower than stock hah.

DSC02609.jpg

I'm pretty happy with this height, what a difference from stock. I do have my spindles and stock hangers "just in case" I feel need to go any lower, hah.

^^ what setup do you have looks good

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^ what setup do you have looks good

Thanks man I appreciate it.
I have to look for my stock measurements to give you an idea of what the actual drop is. I had posted them in another forum somewhere.
I have Hotchkis coils (3" drop) with a spring isolater/spacer thats roughly an inch. The rear is a flip kit with helper bags. I have about 90lbs in the bags to get it to sit how you see it.

This is how it sat when I got it home, before the helper bags.

04GTO025.jpg

TigerEyz3

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
Sam...
Digging the new stance. :D Shoot me some details on what all you did, if you don't mind. Also, any insight on the handling and ride differences associated with the suspension change? tire change?

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good Wilson! I like the wheels!

I'm going to be a pic *****....
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

Last edited:

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sam...
Digging the new stance. :D Shoot me some details on what all you did, if you don't mind. Also, any insight on the handling and ride differences associated with the suspension change? tire change?

Hi Robert,
Thanks man. The details, I have Hotchkis coils with my belltech coil spacer/isolater which is about an inch, maybe a little less. I think my front is about 2.5".
The rear is the flip with the included lift hanger, supposed to be 5.5" drop. I have just about 90lbs in the helpers to get it to sit as you see it. Honestly, the ride isnt that great. With the 90lbs in the bags the leafs/shocks arent doing much. In other words, its bouncy over bumps. I'm going to put my spindles on, with it aired out and the spindles, it would look pretty nice. Also, I'd be able to feel the suspension work. It'll be even better when I get new shocks.

This is a shot of it aired out. It gets a good 2.5" of lift aired up.
DSC02622.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076