Pitch of '02 Suburban 1500 LS ABS module fittings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CountryBoy1776

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all, so I was putting my final brake line in tonight and I slightly stripped the fitting and the nut no longer wants to thread into the hole, but it was being difficult to thread in the first place. I am planning to chase the thread to clean it and bring back the thread a bit but I need to know the pitch and whatnot so I can buy the right part. I'd buy another ABS if I had the money to do it but I don't at the moment. If you guys have an answer I'd greatly appreciate it along with any advice!

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You should be able to press a piece of paper around the threads to make an impression on the paper, then flatten the paper and measure the pitch with a metric ruler.

And a caliper can be used to measure the outer diameter of the threads for the diameter.

My stash has a variety of metric bolts and nuts to try, too, to see what fits.

OP
OP
C

CountryBoy1776

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You should be able to press a piece of paper around the threads to make an impression on the paper, then flatten the paper and measure the pitch with a metric ruler.

And a caliper can be used to measure the outer diameter of the threads for the diameter.

My stash has a variety of metric bolts and nuts to try, too, to see what fits.
Thank you, I'll give it a go!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA