Pioneer Head unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G4rr3tt9

Reaction score
Has anyone had a hard time with the horrible maps with the pioneer avicz 120 bt? Mine gives me the worst routs ever!!!!:emotions122:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the Pioneer 4400BH, no navi, but I've always had pioneer head units (last 15 years) and I will only have Pioneer head units

LILC509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Pioneer 4400BH, no navi, but I've always had pioneer head units (last 15 years) and I will only have Pioneer head units

I would have to agree that Pioneer is the best way to go in my own opinion. I've always had Pioneer units for the last 11 years, not a single has broken down on me I've gotten rid of them because I wanted a new one or bought a new vehicle.

I currently have the avic-z130bt. I've only had good performance out of mine. Before you select a route check distance and time. Usually the first or second route are the best to choose. I've used it in all over Washington, California and Nevada and no problems and quickest routes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts