Pioneer Double Din

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Pioneer AVh-P4200DVD for sale. Is in excellent condition, only had it for about a year. Im asking for $325 shipped but I will consider reasonable offers. Still have original box and manuals. Also already has the bypass hooked up to play video while driving. Also comes with the mounting bracket.

IMAG0295.gif

ktmhans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 04, not sure about factory bose or not. It does have the factory rear entertainment. Would tbis work with my options, i dont think the volume controls on wheel would work. Sorry adding a radio used to be easy.

OP
OP
TnTahoe

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This unit will work but you will have to buy a few modules to use the rear entertainment and the steering wheel controls. You will need these modules with any aftermarket radio.

OP
OP
TnTahoe

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesnt seem that way because I still have it lol, offers are welcome here

PwtrSS_OakCliff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 04, not sure about factory bose or not. It does have the factory rear entertainment. Would tbis work with my options, i dont think the volume controls on wheel would work. Sorry adding a radio used to be easy.

If you have bose and onstar you will need this..

http://compare.ebay.com/like/200856859373?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

You can still use a normal adapter $8 but it will sound ******. Easy to install. Took me about 15min. Great deal on this Pioneer by the way.. Sucks that a lot of people don't have money to spend because of the holidays. But this will make a good present to put under the tree for somebody.

GLWS

Antonio

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo