JVC-NT310 DD Nav headunit + all NBS wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well..the time has come. Im tired of this sitting on my shelf and not being used. I went back and forth about using it in my current tahoe but I dont feel like messing with it. If it sells, maybe I will.

This was purchased in 2014 after someone broke into my truck and stole the first JVC headunit out of it. This has HANDS DOWN been the best unit ive ever used. Everything is loaded on a solid state harddrive, so it loads up quick and the nav inputs are instant. Its been wired for override of the motion sensor you have full control of it all the time. It honestly kind of bums me out that Im not using it but whatever.

So heres what you get, the original box, with all paperwork, including warranty and manual in wrappers ( never filled out ), the HU, a NBS double din dash bracket, a GMOS-04 ( i think ) direct connection for Bose stereos, ALL wiring, the gps antenna, wireless phone mic, all video harnesses, even the stupid GM FM antenna adapter...everything you will need to just plug and play it into an NBS tahoe or truck. I know i sure paid a good amount for all this stuff back then but its old now and probably not worth too much, its kinda heavy and large sized so I will start at $175 SHIPPED but im open to reasonable offers, or education to what its really worth. Unit was working at 100% when pulled from my old truck.

full

full

I can get more pictures if you need any, feel free to message me or post here. Thanks for looking!!

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to find all the specs on it. Does it have built in CD player? Yes I still listen to actual music on CD.