Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im selling my double din headunit. You can find the specs for it online just google it. Works great nothing is wrong with it. Does not have navigation, no bluetooth, and no remote. Im asking $360 shipped for it, so if you want it just hit me up.

pic027.jpg

pic028.jpg

iBizzy

Reaction score
Hey nice head unit. I think your asking to much. With out BT thats what most people are looking for.

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know if this is nbs compatible? With the rear dvd and steering controls?

I don't believe it will work with the rear dvd, but it will work with the steering wheel controls. You just have to buy an adapter for it.

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't believe it will work with the rear dvd, but it will work with the steering wheel controls. You just have to buy an adapter for it.

+1 it will not work with rear factory DVD but you can just get headphones for the passengers or swap out the factory an thrown in a bigger screen

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?wl5yqf

OP
OP
TnTahoe

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have rear entertainment headphones

ATL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the rse(rear seat entertainment) CAN be kept if you buy the right interface, just like steering wheel controls. check out metraonline.com for your interfaces

rc610

Reaction score
I have the 4100 and I got mine to work by simply running an RCA cable from the aux video jack (yellow) to the rear of the h/u video output or something like that and it works. Just put the rear screen on aux and it'll play. Not sure if you can solder a wire to the aux or something to make it easier. I didn't bother as I plan to get a bigger screen in the future anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cpellegrino