Picture of Belltech 2" dropped spindle & rear 3"/4" springs on 2011 Escalade inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John B

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks to Tony (NORCAL SS) for setting me up with this, however, I pulled the suspension kit out due to complaints from my wife about the front tires just barely rubbing on turns (Tony has a solution for this but my wife lost her patience with me since this is her new vehicle and doesn't want me messing with it anymore....at least on the suspension!). The rear axle should also have the bottoming pads cut out to prevent bottoming which she didn't appreciate either so I stopped before taking the blow torch out!

In order to completely level the vehicle I had to ditch the Belltech provided replacement rods for the MR shock/auto ride system and cut a threaded rod that measured 2-5/8" long & placed the rod ends at ~ 3" center to center with the rod end links installed (this compares to roughly 4" stock).

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 2011EskyLowered.jpg
    2011EskyLowered.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:

k9lovr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The belltech kit comes with new rear bump stops that are shorter than the factory ones as I just installed those same springs on Saturday and pulled the factory ones out and replaced with the belltech ones. Also do you have 22" on that? Where in the front was it rubbing? Thanks, sorry to hear about the issue.

OP
OP
J

John B

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The belltech kit comes with new rear bump stops that are shorter than the factory ones
I installed those too, however, I could still see where the vehicle had been bottoming.
Also do you have 22" on that?
Yes, factory 22's.
Where in the front was it rubbing?
on the inner fenders, although just barely on both sides turning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
preinternet