Pics of members rides

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JPerkMr954

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
NICE RIDES SIRS.... Does any have a yukon with paint matched running boards? Im looking to do this and i'd love to see a picture. Im considering either stock running boards or maybe denali boards..

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
here is my chit...
yukon%20spindles%20006.jpg

Lookin good, time for some darker tint IMO. did you power coat the rims? or just already gloss black

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NICE RIDES SIRS.... Does any have a yukon with paint matched running boards? Im looking to do this and i'd love to see a picture. Im considering either stock running boards or maybe denali boards..

I do on mine. I have some pics on my thread here (http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=853) but they don't show the painted boards all that well. They took and lot of work, but they turned out really well. I'm picking it up soon and hope to have better pics of it then.

Drgnblood

F%ck Douchebagistan!
Reaction score

when you had your bumper caps and door handles painted...did you swap them out with stuff from another hoe or did they paint the stuff you originally had??...the body shop guy i know said he would do those because of the way the surface was and that paint wouldnt take to it blahblahblah...

by the way....your hoe looks sooo money!!

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin good, time for some darker tint IMO. did you power coat the rims? or just already gloss black

I have been planning on tint for about 2 years now.. I guess im just too lazy to go do it. The wheels came painted - bumpers are the only thing powder coated on the truck.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drgnblood, I took them off, sanded them smooth. The guy that painted them has a lot of experience and has done work like this for our fleet and we've never had problems.. I gues it all depends on who is doing the work and the experience they have..

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
*Note to Self: Never try to race chistoso If I see him driving around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n