pic's?? custom titanium interior??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

26slate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone seen light titanium with dark gray or black suede inserts??

OP
OP
26slate

26slate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im in the market looking for a yukon now with ebony interior, but i cant find one but i did find a good deal on one with light titanium "gray" interior. i dont really want that cuz im a huge fan of black but my buddy was telling me he's seen one with light titanium with black suede inserts in the seats and door panels just want to see what it looks like..........to put it short ( any pics with gray interior with black inserts in the seats"

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im in the market looking for a yukon now with ebony interior, but i cant find one but i did find a good deal on one with light titanium "gray" interior. i dont really want that cuz im a huge fan of black but my buddy was telling me he's seen one with light titanium with black suede inserts in the seats and door panels just want to see what it looks like..........to put it short ( any pics with gray interior with black inserts in the seats"

Ah, ok

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have ebony seats with light grey leather inserts if that helps?

Attachments

• IMG_0152.jpg
    IMG_0152.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 56
OP
OP
26slate

26slate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id like to see a truck with gray and black but its all good....nice touch with the perforated inserts!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abruck