Picked up a Yukon 2500 Quadrasteer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J Mac

Reaction score
Came across this gem for sale on CL and got it for a steal! It needs a little work (oil leak, a/c comprssor, power steering pump) but once that's all done I'll still be in the middle of the green zone in the KBB value. It's a 2004 with 180k miles, spent all it's life until 2 years ago in FL and was garage kept. Needs a bit of body work but once that's done, it'll polish up like new. I plan on swapping some stuff and then selling the Denali. IMG_7627.JPG

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on your Quadrasteer Yukon! Definitely a unicorn. Does the 4 Wheel steering still work?

OP
OP
J Mac

J Mac

Reaction score
Congratulations on your Quadrasteer Yukon! Definitely a unicorn. Does the 4 Wheel steering still work?
It sure does! Talk about icing on the cake...I wanted a 2500 for towing purposes and couldn't believe I found one with Quadrasteer. Can't wait to pull the camper for the first time!

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
great find can you post some more pictures of both your truck looks like you have two of a kind there

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Came across this gem for sale on CL and got it for a steal! It needs a little work (oil leak, a/c comprssor, power steering pump) but once that's all done I'll still be in the middle of the green zone in the KBB value. It's a 2004 with 180k miles, spent all it's life until 2 years ago in FL and was garage kept. Needs a bit of body work but once that's done, it'll polish up like new. I plan on swapping some stuff and then selling the Denali. View attachment 242996
were those secret service use?

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Wholly [emoji882]!! They show up occasionally but they usually aren’t loved like your’s. Once you master backing up with the quad steer on you get an award.

The sales manger here in Cali had a quad steer Denali truck and mashed the bed in quad mode backing up. She left it off from that point on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts