Pick my rim color...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moviewithnotitle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have been thinking about painting my rims for a while now. I had started another thread about it, but in this one, I wanted to post a pic.

Here is a pic of the truck. I am thinking about painting the rims a Graphite color.
Any thoughts on other colors that might be interesting looking. Feel free to post your ideas.

Attachments

• NewBumper.jpg
    NewBumper.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 49

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I say leave those alone and go out and buy yourself some rims. Not much you're going to be able to do to those to make them attractive IMO....

Nice looking 2 door, though :waytogo:

jem556

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with 07 but if your budget doesn't allow for new rims right now, I would mask off the outer rim and paint only the centers gunmetal or argent grey...leave the center caps off and get some chrome lug nuts.

Last edited:

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah if you can afford it go buy some new rims, don't waste your time or money painting the stockers IMO.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
grey or graphite gets my vote. mine are teflon coated which is a graphite like color and I love it

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
I agree with 07 but if your budget doesn't allow for new rims right now, I would mask off the outer rim and paint only the centers gunmetal or argent grey..

+1

I wouldn't paint your current rims, that never turns out as good as one thinks and often looks tacky as hell. If, and only if, you decide to paint your wheels; I would use a gun metal grey on the outer rim only.

Yukon-ya

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paint just the center grey or the same color as your ride but like others have said, its best to go with some new wheels if you can

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tadsher