Perfomance Upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thommybee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im looking to install a muffler and headers on my 07 tahoe ltz but I dont know which muffler and tips would be good without purchasing the whole system. I want some sound other than the stock sound. I want good quality. and would a CAI help as well?

steven johnson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
edelbrock hedders (shorty's), GM Perfromance exhaust, and volant cold air system, and a tune. NOTE: exhaust is a little bit louder than stock. This is my set up on a 2008 tahoe, with 92000 miles on it, still running great.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you searched this forum? There is a lot of good info. Also what is your budget and expectations?

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed my AEM CAI just the other day, man the throaty sound from the engine is sweet. I have my Corsa sport on order, it should be here next week. Both of those were about $1000. As was said, what is your budget. I went to youtube and did a search on Corsa sport to see if that was the sound I wanted. Sounds good to me, let you know in a couple of what I think.

OP
OP
T

thommybee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks you guys. I found a spintech muffler and the slp tips and delete. Im wanting a louder sound for the least money! I really dont want to put a full exhaust system on. and i was thinking the volant cai.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar