Part number for liftgate interior trim fasteners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
Hi, anyone happen to have the part number for the interior panel fasteners that secure the liftgate interior? Looks like the picture below. I'm not finding these in the online parts lookup. If I have the PN I can get the right part online.

I've had less than desired results in the past using generic parts. I recently bought both the OEM for the rear door as well as some alleged identical off brand from Amazon. They're NOT the same.

So far I've discovered that GM used 2 different sizes of these on the rear doors alone, and now here's a 3rd size on the liftgate. Talk about needless complexity!!!

Thanks for any light you can shed on this.

.jpg

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, anyone happen to have the part number for the interior panel fasteners that secure the liftgate interior? Looks like the picture below. I'm not finding these in the online parts lookup. If I have the PN I can get the right part online.

I've had less than desired results in the past using generic parts. I recently bought both the OEM for the rear door as well as some alleged identical off brand from Amazon. They're NOT the same.

So far I've discovered that GM used 2 different sizes of these on the rear doors alone, and now here's a 3rd size on the liftgate. Talk about needless complexity!!!

Thanks for any light you can shed on this.

View attachment 275249

Pats list shows 11561654 which look different than the originals. Maybe Rene can confirm? @915_Tahoe

Don't forget the two other fasteners that secure the trim to the liftgate glass latch! Those two (15120856) cost me $16 but now I can sleep at night knowing they are there! LOL

OP
OP
B

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
Thanks, @swathdiver , now I won’t be able to sleep.

That first PN comes up as a blue fastener. I haven’t seen those yet. Of course for all I know someone has been in there and replaced all the pins with the wrong item :eek: .

The existing ones are white.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, @swathdiver , now I won’t be able to sleep.

That first PN comes up as a blue fastener. I haven’t seen those yet. Of course for all I know someone has been in there and replaced all the pins with the wrong item :eek: .

The existing ones are white.

I have the same white ones. Was wondering if GM replaced the white with the blue, Rene might be able to tell us.

OP
OP
B

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
I have the same white ones. Was wondering if GM replaced the white with the blue, Rene might be able to tell us.

I went to my local dealer today and confirmed that 11561654 is the correct PN for the liftgate, and they're described as blue.

For future reference the white ones on the side doors are PN 11519031.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons