parking sensors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tired2008tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
so I had a service parking assist warning going on, changed the sensors made sure they were all pulsing as they should, now I get a "Park assist off" instead. I was wondering if anyone knew a way to get them back online. My girlfriend never really drove big cars and trying to watch her park as much as is it is amusing its taking away from her confidence and want her to be able to enjoy driving it.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so I had a service parking assist warning going on, changed the sensors made sure they were all pulsing as they should, now I get a "Park assist off" instead. I was wondering if anyone knew a way to get them back online. My girlfriend never really drove big cars and trying to watch her park as much as is it is amusing its taking away from her confidence and want her to be able to enjoy driving it.

A few questions, given you don't have a hitch on.. :)

Have you driven the truck since you installed the new sensors?
Have you tried turning the parking assist off and then back on?
Have you done the ubiquitous disconnect the negative terminal on the battery for 20 minutes then reconnected?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14