Parking Lot Damage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

15denali

Reaction score
My wife parked her truck in a nice spot which was not too far out and not too close to carts and other cars. She came out and noticed that someone must have hit the front bumper on the side/corner breaking the clips etc. No luck with parking lot cameras, so far. I brought it over to the shop and they are telling me that there is quite a bit of damage. They are a pretty reputable shop so I don't think they are giving me bs. I set it up to get it fixed and a few days later they are telling me that the chrome grille has a lot of damage to the clips and it will be hard to put back. The grille is over 500.00. How could this be? damage was not even on that side where the clips are broken. I am calling them clips, but its where the front chrome part attaches to the back and also there are 2 places where it gets bolted to the frame. One of them doesn't have a hole anymore.

I am guessing that maybe the body shop guy caused the damage when removing the bumper. I am totally pissed. He said it should go back on fine. They can usually repair these things. He also ordered a new grille for some reason. If I don't take it he wants to charge me a restocking fee of 20%.

DB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA