Park assist Retro. Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bkihum

Reaction score
so now we can say that it is going on 2 years wait for park assist module.I have never in my 42 years at a GM Plant seen a retrofit with this type of failure to follow thru and zero communication!!

imfrogman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So, I got my notification today, called dealership and they confirmed that that the recall was indeed showing up for my vehicle. They called parts to to order the parts and were told that they are on backorder. I asked how they could be on backorder when they were released today? silence

FatBob

Reaction score
I have not contacted my dealer (due to knee surgery and driving restrictions). I hope when I do, the parts are not on B.O.

DxOCD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My back up assist is now available on my 22 Yukon xl bought in April 2022. I called dealership this and they were going to order. Guess I will have to call parts tomorrow and see if they are back ordered smh

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just announced today on GM Authority that the Park Assist chips are being installed on Chevy Tahoe,Suburban and GMC Yukons.

dancastro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
22 Yukon. No call from dealer. Checked recall, said I was eligible.
Called dealer was told they had to order parts...on backorder. At least 2-3 weeks.
Whats the point?? go from one wait list to another!
Was told earlier by the dealer that GM was scheduling installs to avoid backorder....go figure!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo