Painted my wood grain...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lowNslo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Could you explain how you pulled it all apart to have the dash peices painted and so you have to pull the doors to take off the parts?
Thanks

OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you explain how you pulled it all apart to have the dash peices painted and so you have to pull the doors to take off the parts?
Thanks

ALL the parts both on the dash and on the door panels are all help by clips. The way to remove these is you take a flat head or any tool that is similar and slowly and carefully go around each piece prying it up popping out the pins. Some parts have 2 pins others have 5 or even 6. the door panels are the easiest pieces. The hardest was the long piece on the passengers side because it starts where the 2 vents are on towards the driver and ends at the far vent on the passengers side. It is SIMPLE but u can screw it up if u dont take ur TIME!

lowNslo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the help, we will be doing this next week along with painting the front bumper due to the luv bugs that the old lady left on it from last year :(

1STIMEYUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn! im a parts manager at a body shop and im really thinking about having this done! man that looks real nice

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, We have been doing this for a while at our shop. I can hook you guys up if you want it done, can do any color. I am sure I can do it for a very fair price for fellow members! We can do flat if you want also.

Send me a mess if intersted. Here are a few quick pictures.

10164--10.jpg

10181--12.jpg

blaqout

King Yukon
Reaction score
Very impressive, I myself dig the wood grain in moderation. Definitely a nice mod though! Nice work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willb

Latest posts