Painted Grille Trim....looks amazing!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I finally took the time to paint the grille trim black! Looks amazing im sooooo happy!

BEFORE:
IMG_1891.jpg

AFTER:
DSC05056.jpg

2 E L O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it!

What did you use or how did you prep the chrome? That's a pretty exposed area...are you worried about the paint chipping and exposing the bright chrome underneath?

israel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess it's just me. It looks out of place along with the corner black. As long as it tickle's your pickle, it's all good.

Last edited:
OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It just looks out of lace kus this is only the front of th truck. The whole truck is blakced out rims, tail lights, windows, everything.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Looks pretty good but I think it could look better if you did what DwDrummer did and open the headlights and paint the chrome inside black. I think that would complete the look.

israel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty good but I think it could look better if you did what DwDrummer did and open the headlights and paint the chrome inside black. I think that would complete the look.

I agree. Maybe that's what's throwing off the look

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JimB-MN

Latest posts