P1345 Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AzTank

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good Morning guys and gals. I just got done doing the lower intake mani gasket replacement and my brother didn't mark the dizzy when he removed it. My fault for not doing it myself. Howver, got it all put back, put cyclinder 1 @ TDC on compression stroke and lined up the dizzy rotor to plug 1. the truck runs but im pulling the p1345 code. The truck is idling just a tad rough but seems to be missing mostly under load. My question is what scan tool is available to purchase, in the $2-300 range, that can help me adjust the cam timing? I'd rather have the scan tool since a lot of my family and friends drive Chevy/GMC trucks from the same year range as us.

Last edited:

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Local stores can sell you one that does it. look at their model and check on the web for details on readable live data options. I think some autoxray models do it. Try first tho rotating the dizzy a few degrees either way if it improves maybe try a little more. You might get right in the tolerance band to keep from doing harm until you get the scanner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn