P/N for Wire Loom Circle Clip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wildcatgoal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Y'all know that big circular clip that holds the big honker wire loom going to the top, right side of the engine? Anyone know what the P/N for that is or where I can snag a new one? Mine cracked, of course.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Y'all know that big circular clip that holds the big honker wire loom going to the top, right side of the engine? Anyone know what the P/N for that is or where I can snag a new one? Mine cracked, of course.
Pic?

OP
OP
W

wildcatgoal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arrows are pointing to it.

Yes, I can go to a junk yard and get me another super brittle one. Or get a new one (ideally without having to step foot on a dealer lot).

Untitled.png

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Arrows are pointing to it.

Yes, I can go to a junk yard and get me another super brittle one. Or get a new one (ideally without having to step foot on a dealer lot).

View attachment 242980
You probably won’t find it a specific GM part number, that’s a generic item. Search eBay or similar for “ split loom routing clip”. You’ll need to measure the O.D. of the loom and try to find one big enough. Or buy one of the assortments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk

Latest posts