overhead console ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99_2door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a 99 two door base model (work truck front end, minimal options) and today i scored an overhead console out of another truck. its perfect because it doesnt have the rear a/c controls and its the right color! i'm pretty sure about this but just want to check before i mess anything up....this will go in my truck right? i would assume the mounting holes would be under the headliner already. also, should the wiring be there to hook up the two map lights?

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
should be under there. i got one to put in mine as well put need to find a piece to replace the ac controls before i get to the install. and idk bout wiring i might tap into the wiring for the lights farther back

OP
OP

99_2door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks, just the info i was looking for. i was at the junk yard today and found some good stuff. there was actually another overhead console the same as mine. i have to go back tomorrow to get something else, do you want me to grab the piece that replaces where the a/c controls go? i think that console was in a tan interior but if i remember correctly the plastic was dark colored.

OP
OP

99_2door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok just to let you know i won't be back there until tuesday. i'll grab it then and pm you. just to clarify, you just want the front insert that fills in where the a/c controls normally would be correct?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimcauble

Latest posts