Overhead console lights??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
Might lights are out the ones that control the 2nd row seats to fold down does anyone know how 2 replace them and what bulbs? Its the lights next to the sunroof switch and rear tailgate control they all works its just the 2nd row seat control lights out
thanks

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's odd...you might have to replace the whole switch assembly. If your interior is tan I may have some you can buy from my dad's 08 Denali. Do the buttons work even though they don't illuminate?

OP
OP
Denali132

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
yes the buttons work but the lights are out I thought it might just be a bulb. One of the lights were working to the rear passenger but the drivers rear was out so I tried just hitting it hopefully making it work then the other one went out so do you think its a bulb?

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think they use integrated circuitry, like the dash, so changing those out would be pretty hard, if not impossible. You would have to open it up and see what's under there, I guess. I've held the actual switch before, it doesn't seem to come apart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909

Latest posts