Our Tahoe (Well the wife's LOL)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Army Cowboy

Reaction score
I finally took some pictures of the Tahoe today.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

And here is my Daily Driver :(, now everyone knows why I was asking about a Denali :D.

picture.jpg

Here is one of the family, the daughter is 4 and the boy is 7. I bet no one can guess the wifes age LOL.

picture.jpg

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Awesome pics. Love the hat. Dont you think a silverado duramax would be best for you???!!!

OP
OP
A

Army Cowboy

Reaction score
Awesome pics. Love the hat. Dont you think a silverado duramax would be best for you???!!!

LOL I was going to get one, but after talking to the wife and the fact that we don't have horses anymore theres really no need for one. Plus I do more bass fishing and wakeboarding then riding horse these days. Plus a Denali with a 4" or 5" lift with 35" tires would look sweet :D.

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
LOL I was going to get one, but after talking to the wife and the fact that we don't have horses anymore theres really no need for one. Plus I do more bass fishing and wakeboarding then riding horse these days. Plus a Denali with a 4" or 5" lift with 35" tires would look sweet :D.

If you really wanna lift then get a suburban or xl 2500. you could lift a 1500 but It not as tough lol. Also lifting a denali is tough cause of the AWD, but it looks super sweet.

OP
OP
A

Army Cowboy

Reaction score
If you really wanna lift then get a suburban or xl 2500. you could lift a 1500 but It not as tough lol. Also lifting a denali is tough cause of the AWD, but it looks super sweet.

I would love to find a 3/4 ton burb or Yukon XL but I cannot find one for the life of me here in NC :(. The closes I can find is a 1500 Burb or Yukon XL, oh well lif goes on lol.

Man a 3/4 ton Burb or Yukon XL with a lift and 35" tires and a supercharger would rock :Big Laugh:

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
OP
OP
A

Army Cowboy

Reaction score
That is pretty nice, I might just go with a black Tahoe and lift it and s/c :D. I still have about a year till I can get mine, we have to still move into our new house. Which is being built as we speak and we close on it in Oct. Then try to pay off my wife's Tahoe so I can get mine next summer. Hell by then I might be able to get a used 2009 for a good price lol.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
Hendrick up here in Cary has a Silver birch XL 3/4 ton SLT2. They want like $36k i think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909

Latest posts