OTA Update on 2021 Yukon Denali seems to have bricked my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSGUNNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the OTA update 2 weeks ago for my 2021, got home, parked and went about my day and has been fine no issues.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm sure almost all ota updates will go perfectly, but it's that small percentage that have a problem like anything
all it takes is a voltage drop during the process and wammo instant problem

B520044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My OTA update/d yesterday. NO issues and nothing seems to have changed....

Pro299

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ran the OTA last night. First startup this morning was several seconds longer than usual and stumbled before smoothing out. Subsequent starts were a second or two longer than before, but seems to run OK.

dws1977

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
‘22 Escalade- The OTA update did its thing and then wouldn’t recognize any key fob and every light was on. I had to disconnect the battery for 15 min and then everything was fine. It was like Kathrine fired up the microwave and it forgot it’s name!?!

Reaction score
I got the OTA update notification several weeks ago and started the update which looked like all was going well and left the vehicle. I came back later and saw this on the screen:
IMG_0789.jpeg

So I waited a day or so and tried again; same notification. I did this several times now... same-same. So I disconnected the battery for 10 minutes to see if a re-boot would work, no such luck, so it looks like a dealer trip in the future. Anyone else have this happen??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mbr1287