Ordering 4/6 DJM Drop w/ shocks (DJMDIRECT IS THE *******)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2K6TBSS

Reaction score
That looks bad ass! I can't wait to get the $$$ to get my 2/3 kit from Tony, he really knows his s#it.

He hooked me up with a kit when I had my TBSS, and the quality/price was better than anything out there, even fleabay!

chaser0517

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I said it before and I'll say it again. I like it!!!
Are those 18s? or 20s?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That looks bad ass! I can't wait to get the $$$ to get my 2/3 kit from Tony, he really knows his s#it.

He hooked me up with a kit when I had my TBSS, and the quality/price was better than anything out there, even fleabay!

DUDE I Got your message just been busy doing the cam in stefs truck this weekend and works been swamped. we got to get your truck lowered asap lol

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, they are 20's with 35 series tires.

looks good bro...ill vouch for ya....i have 40 series tires on my 20s with a 3/5 drop and it rubbed reallll bad. i cut almost the entire inner lip off flush with the inner fender well. 35 is the only route unless you run geo metro width lol. i like it man...nice stance. ever consider tuckin 22s? :)

Last edited:

2K6TBSS

Reaction score
DUDE I Got your message just been busy doing the cam in stefs truck this weekend and works been swamped. we got to get your truck lowered asap lol

No worries bro! I figured you have been busy! I thought Stef's SS was going to stay "stock"???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse

Latest posts