ORDERED: Let the (impatient) wait begin...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hornman120

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Jack Cooper says it's moving:
View attachment 361217
I'm new to the forum and my Suburban Diesel followed the same dates as yours. TPW was 1/17. It went to 3400 status on 1/13. Yesterday I was informed that it's been shipped and is on the train to K.C. after which it will be trucked 120 miles to my house. The irony is that the train goes through my city (Emporia, KS) to get to KC. Original ETA was 2/08, changed to 2/04 two days ago. Today it showed up on the Chevrolet Web Site as "In Transit" to my local dealer. This journey started for me last June. It looks like that for many of us, the biggest hangup is the dealer getting allocation. Like you, I am looking forward to this.

Hornman120

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and my Suburban Diesel followed the same dates as yours. TPW was 1/17. It went to 3400 status on 1/13. Yesterday I was informed that it's been shipped and is on the train to K.C. after which it will be trucked 120 miles to my house. The irony is that the train goes through my city (Emporia, KS) to get to KC. Original ETA was 2/08, changed to 2/04 two days ago. Today it showed up on the Chevrolet Web Site as "In Transit" to my local dealer. This journey started for me last June. It looks like that for many of us, the biggest hangup is the dealer getting allocation. Like you, I am looking forward to this.
Just got word that my Suburban is at 4800 and sitting in a railway facility in KC. All that's left is truck transport to Emporia, about 120 miles. The sales manager told me it is usually a few days but he has seen it take up to month. o_O

Rradford45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got word that my Suburban is at 4800 and sitting in a railway facility in KC. All that's left is truck transport to Emporia, about 120 miles. The sales manager told me it is usually a few days but he has seen it take up to month. o_O
How do you get the status

OP
OP
Jtpmedic

Jtpmedic

Reaction score
So, I'm going in tomorrow to do the paperwork and get an updated appraisal on the 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan SE R-Line. They appraised it for $32k in November.

I'll owe roughly $17k after my original 2021 Gladiator trade.

I did some homework this weekend:
Original VW Dealer: $29k
CarMax: $35k
AutoBuy (dealt with before): came in @ $33k, showed them the CarMax offer, said 'OK' $35.2k
WePayMoreAuto (the sign spinners when you pull out of CarMax): $35.5k

I'm figuring I'll owe roughly $1200 tax on 17k, but if I can get them to match the CarMax offer, I'm good to go!!!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog