ORDERED: Let the (impatient) wait begin...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jtpmedic

Jtpmedic

Reaction score
weekly (non) update:
"Thank you. Upon checking, your vehicle is currently in line with production"
'in line with production?'
"Yes. It's currently under production stage/process."
'does this mean it's moved forward, as in on the line? like no longer @3000?'
"It's currently under production process. As of this moment, it still shows as 3000 but it order event code is subject to change and may change from time to time."
1640633526511.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jtpmedic

Jtpmedic

Reaction score
weekly (backwards) update:
"I have located your order and can see that your vehicle is Accepted by Production Control. We currently don't have the Target Production Week yet."
1641232038031.png

Last edited:

BigDenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New to the form....just read through this and laughed out loud at the emotional struggles, ups and downs, deception... its like a good movie.

Good Luck JP on the imminent delivery

OP
OP
Jtpmedic

Jtpmedic

Reaction score
weekly update:
"Thank you for waiting. I had located your order () the event description is 3400 means Broadcast. The vehicle order has been accepted in the system and is in line waiting towards production at the plant. The Target Production Week is 1/17/2022 which is still subject to change."
1641829729612.png

OP
OP
Jtpmedic

Jtpmedic

Reaction score
So here's a simple question,

Why can't Arlington be like Bowling Green and just let me come get it when it's done?

just asking...

OP
OP
Jtpmedic

Jtpmedic

Reaction score
weekly update:
Thank you for waiting, Upon checking, the vehicle order has been accepted in the system and is in line waiting towards production at the plant. Your order has a TPW of 01/17/2022. While it was slated to be built sometime last week, it has not yet reflected the produced status. However, it is slated to be built. We would recommend reaching out later this week for another update as our system doesn't indicate when it will be built and doesn't reflect real-time updates.

OP
OP
Jtpmedic

Jtpmedic

Reaction score
The "I've been bugging them every damn day this week" update:
Thank you for waiting. Your vehicle has been produced. The vehicle is currently bayed at a GM Vehicle Distribution Center in Arlington, TX waiting to be loaded in available rail car going to Palm Center in FL. Estimated delivery is not yet available.
1642705625748.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira

Latest posts