Order Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

MyChevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi There

No build sheet. It is an LT 4 WD , Red W/Tan Learher, Luxury Pkg & Max Tow.

George

OP
OP
M

MyChevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Contacted customer care on Friday by chat and was advised vehicle had been produced and shipping was next scheduled event. Requested VIN and was told I would receive by email, Contacted sales person at dealership late Friday and was advised I would hear from them today. They called tonight to say it is in transit with delivery scheduled tomorrow so we will see what happens next!

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my 22 burb rst with luxury package power console and captain seats on october 2nd. They gave a target production week of 11/1 on october 12th. Checked with dealer today he said its built and gave me a vin number waiting for shipment.

Any ideas how long that might be? Today is the 3rd of november

Tia

gaffster01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Completely depends if it goes on chip hold or not. Put your vin into jack Cooper and see if it went to shuttle rail yard.

JohnnyFamous

Reaction score
any idea how long chip holding has been? mine has been sitting on hold in Midlothian since October 13, not sure if a few week thing or several months?

gaffster01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has been there since the 15th. There is no rhyme or reason to how long or why. It almost looks like they are cherry-picking vehicles going to big dealers even if they are stock orders vs finishing sold orders for the smaller dealers/cities. I’m going to look into this some more tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157