Order Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MyChevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Last Friday I was advised my 2021 Tahoe (ordered 12 Jan 2021) would not be built and asked if I wanted them to proceed with a 2022. I said yes. Today I was told GM had accepted the order and hopefully I would see it soon? I did not ask what was soon, just asked that they notify me when they had a build date so I could sell my 2015.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Good luck but don't hold your breath. Hopefully, the used vehicle prices are still up there for yours when you decide to sell it.

Elise201424

Reaction score
I am in the same boat. I didn’t get past the cut off time frame and I have a 2022 xl Denali on order. I am not holding my breath because I have basically every package that is in constraint. I am not willing to drop any so I will be waiting a while. My guess is into early next year. I did check my new order number with the GM chat and it’s confirmed… so I just wait… hah

Ptcalab

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Last Friday I was advised my 2021 Tahoe (ordered 12 Jan 2021) would not be built and asked if I wanted them to proceed with a 2022. I said yes. Today I was told GM had accepted the order and hopefully I would see it soon? I did not ask what was soon, just asked that they notify me when they had a build date so I could sell my 2015.
You ordered a 2021 in January and just found out it wouldn’t be built September 3rd? I ordered one in July and they gave me a vin last month, but they never delivered it. Don’t understand? The dealer can’t give me any information on why the car hasn’t shipped from Arlington Texas

jgeorgeunc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You ordered a 2021 in January and just found out it wouldn’t be built September 3rd? I ordered one in July and they gave me a vin last month, but they never delivered it. Don’t understand? The dealer can’t give me any information on why the car hasn’t shipped from Arlington Texas
Did you ever get your shipped?. I’ve been getting the runaround as well mine has been sitting in Arlington since mid September and quality. Just waiting for it to get shipped.

gaffster01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have your VIN check on Jack cooper. If it’s Midothrain TX it is probably waiting on MP. Chat for some reason will say it’s status 4300 when it is really 4D00.

jgeorgeunc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you have your VIN check on Jack cooper. If it’s Midothrain TX it is probably waiting on MP. Chat for some reason will say it’s status 4300 when it is really 4D00.
This is my current status.

Attachments

• E2DF20DE-87DE-4215-A298-C8E691BB97E6.png
    E2DF20DE-87DE-4215-A298-C8E691BB97E6.png
    529.8 KB · Views: 37
OP
OP
M

MyChevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was advised 2 weeks ago by the dealer that the 22 Tahoe was to be built last week. This was confirmed by the GM customer care group. I was told to wait for a couple of weeks after scheduled build date to update the status so I am planning on checking again late next week.

George

gaffster01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t put a lot of faith with GM customer care says. They told me my Tahoe is waiting to be shipped when it’s actually on MP hold on a storage lot 25 miles from the plant.

Ask Linton to check on GM inside news order tracking. If your TPW was last week and it got built you should have a status of 4200, 4300, 4800 the dreaded 4D00 or the not quite as bad 4B00. Should also have a vin that you can use to track on Jack Cooper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts