Order Tracking / Delivery Time Frame

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Campingfamco

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

We just ordered our 2021 Yukon the other day and are trying to figure out how to track our order. When we ordered we added the sliding center console and the air suspension and we were told it would be a while since those are on constraint. Does anyone know what ordering time frames look like? Is there a way to track our order ourselves?

Thanks

n4gkj

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

We just ordered our 2021 Yukon the other day and are trying to figure out how to track our order. When we ordered we added the sliding center console and the air suspension and we were told it would be a while since those are on constraint. Does anyone know what ordering time frames look like? Is there a way to track our order ourselves?

Thanks

i ordered a 2021 about 3 weeks ago... they no longer have an automated order checking website... my dealer told me to go to the chevy website and click on the "chat" popup... then you can give the chat operator you 6 letter order code...

so far after 3 weeks all they can tell me is that my order has been accepted but no target production week has been set...

good luck... if you find a better way, post it..

brkoom

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know if they accepting orders for diesels?

turnpike17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Thanks

we ordered an XL with both those options back in June, finally got a production date of the 19th of October. So hopefully yours is right behind ours.

CruiseGuy24

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Thanks
There is another forum called GM Inside News. Look for the Employee/Customer discussion area and then the topic Customers and the Outside. There is a thread called Chevrolet Order Tracking where a guy with the username Linton23 will lookup order status for you if you ask him. He can lookup any GM order status if you have order #.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

Campingfamco

Reaction score
So I followed the advice and reached out to GMC on the chat feature on their website. Gave them my order code and they gave me an update. The plant has accepted my order and I’m scheduled for Nov 2. Not bad given I ordered it a week ago from last Saturday.

yukontruckman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I followed the advice and reached out to GMC on the chat feature on their website. Gave them my order code and they gave me an update. The plant has accepted my order and I’m scheduled for Nov 2. Not bad given I ordered it a week ago from last Saturday.

You were given a TPW (Target Production Week of 11/2) ? That seems really good for an order placed on 10/3. Some dealers I was talking to were saying it would take several months to order right now.

OP
OP
C

Campingfamco

Reaction score
You were given a TPW (Target Production Week of 11/2) ? That seems really good for an order placed on 10/3. Some dealers I was talking to were saying it would take several months to order right now.
That’s what I thought too! I know the options we ordered lined right up with the options that were just being released from restriction, so I figured it might work out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmiller727