Order Tracking / Delivery Time Frame

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AllenC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Newbie here... Considering ordering a 2021 Yukon Denali but was concerned with the build times. I have hear 6 to 8 weeks and then others are saying 16 weeks. In your case it looks that it took a month from when you ordered it for it to go into production. My question is, once it goes into production that first week of November, how soon after would you expect it to arrive at your dealership? I'm trying to decide if I place an order this week, would I have a shot of getting it before Christmas. Also, any advice on negotiating pricing when you are placing an order?

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Newbie here... Considering ordering a 2021 Yukon Denali but was concerned with the build times. I have hear 6 to 8 weeks and then others are saying 16 weeks. In your case it looks that it took a month from when you ordered it for it to go into production. My question is, once it goes into production that first week of November, how soon after would you expect it to arrive at your dealership? I'm trying to decide if I place an order this week, would I have a shot of getting it before Christmas. Also, any advice on negotiating pricing when you are placing an order?

Your best bet would be to find one as close to or a bit more $$ than the one you want to order, negotiate the best deal you can on it, and then let them know that you want to order your own, exactly like you want it, with the same discounts applied.

AllenC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
OK... I just ordered my Denali. When should I expect to get an order code from the dealership? Just curious what other people's experience has been.

Tyler M

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered mine on 10/30 with many of the late availability options such as the Diesel engine and air suspension. Very excited.

Robert in CA

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered my Tahoe Z71 on Sept 3 and took delivery on Oct 30. TPW was Oct 12, so took 2 weeks after end of the TPW to reach the dealer in Northern California.

Z71.jpg

Thunder22

Reaction score
Ordered a Z71 on 10/15, I'm picking it up on 11/9. Could have picked it up on 11/7 but cant get to dealer on Saturday.

OP
OP
C

Campingfamco

Reaction score
My TPW got pushed from 11/2 to 11/9. I’m guessing it was toward the end of the week on 11/2 and maybe it will be earlier in the week of 11/9. Hard to say though.

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a '21 Yukon Denali on Friday, 10/30. They said they'd get the order entered on Tuesday, but they also said they wouldn't have an order number? I shot the sales person an email today to confirm the order was entered and requested an order summary. Is an order summary something they should be able to provide? We also were asked to pay a $1,000 deposit .. which we did.

She said the delivery could take as long as the end of January because of some of the options we chose -- including the 22" bright polished wheels, second row bench and air suspension.

Thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitransmission