Opinions on brush guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TNtahoeB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I looked at bull bar's and brush guards for a while and i then I found these pre-runner style light bars and fell in love!! haha. I love mine. Plus if you can mount up to 6 lights. I'll get some better pictures soon. They're simple to make with a pipe bender and and welder.

Attachments

• DSCN3398_1481.jpg
    DSCN3398_1481.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 42

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mines a westin, i paid $75 for it and its a frame mount. :) gotta love the 4wd shows.

i don't think i would rock the bumper mount. which reminds me i need to make the bumper brackets mine is missing when i get the new welder in a couple weeks. som ***** wiggles a bit as it sits right now.

you could make the hooks work with the brush guard, drill the holes out a little bigger and stick some 3/4 grade 8 or better bolts through the hooks guard and frame. how it was on the truck this guard came off of other than the bolts weren't big enough to have been able to use the hooks.

Last edited:

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
Mine is also frame mounted. If you want the best grille guard, go for a Ranch Hand! They are bad ass.

magnahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It might be worth a look, I found a WAAG for 50 bucks mounts to the frame. Mine had a little rust but sanded it off and hit it with a few coats of Rustoleum.

Landchipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the grille guard and brush guard combo for protection
but really am looking to mount my winch if possible too.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879