OlED Cluster for 2023 Yukon Denali like escalade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
I paid over msrp for my Yukon, but no where near 25k that my Cadillac is doing. I was talking to the service department and they said the Escalades are lucky to last 1-2 days on the lot before they sell at that insane price. The one I took the picture of got there on a Thursday when I snapped a photo and was gone by the next Monday...honestly I would have gotten an Escalade in a heartbeat in my color/option combo if they sold at/near MSRP. I was calling almost every Cadillac and GMC dealer in a 500 mile or more radius that had incoming Yukons and Escalades. Of course, most of these dealers called back right after I took delivery of my Denali.
Is it because of the wait time to order one?

PaulGA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it because of the wait time to order one?
Wait time, feature/package constraints, finding a trustworthy dealership that actually had timely allocations. Some people can place an order in January and it still not be picked up by GMC in March even if nothing you want is constrained because that dealer has no Denali allocations.

Finding one in transit still took me several weeks of hunting the GMC inventory sites before I found mine.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also read an interview with a GM engineer about this. They only expect the one in the Escalade to last about 10 years.
it would probly be a good idea to buy a spare one if you keep it 10 years or more

ATXDriver

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Total speculation on my part, but wouldn't it make more sense that IF the screens are refreshed that they would be similar to the new truck screen and shifter configuration? I think the new sierra and silverado interiors are a huge improvement while still staying away from the Tesla style giant vertical screen.

Reaction score
Total speculation on my part, but wouldn't it make more sense that IF the screens are refreshed that they would be similar to the new truck screen and shifter configuration? I think the new sierra and silverado interiors are a huge improvement while still staying away from the Tesla style giant vertical screen.

I'm really hoping this is the case for the 2023s already ... but maybe that's too quick.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The new Sierra interior is just like the Yukon Denali, I just got the new Silverado HC, I wish the shifter was like my 21 Tahoe just to give more center consule space but it’s fine, they actually did a good job with layout and I’m used to the shifter now.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Based on the Ultimate shown on GMC’s web site, it’s a no for the Caddi screens in GMC. If they don’t make the ultimate trim, they aren’t going anywhere.

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't see that display in the Denali, the display and dash are about the only difference between the Escalade and the other large GM suv interiors. The 2nd and 3rd rows are almost the same as the Tahoe/Yukon, no difference in materials.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076