2023 Yukon XL Denali consol safe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NELLY1947

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone kow who makes a center consol safe for the 2023 Yukon Denali XL with the sliding consol. I've been looking and can't find one.
Thanks for any help

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might not need it...depending on how big your stuff is...the lower drawer in the console is pretty well locked when the ignition is off and the console slid forward...My persona defense accessories fit perfectly in here if I need to leave them in the vehicle.

chrisbusnut

Reaction score
I don't believe so, as I don't think the console is deep enough. Lock'er Down is the brand that I have experience with, and they do not offer one that works with the sliding console, unfortunately.

UsualSuspect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought one for my sliding console just before Christmas, and it is installed. I ordered mine from Console Vault. The link should take you right to it. I believe right now it's 10% off.
Sliding Console Safe

OP
OP
N

NELLY1947

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought one for my sliding console just before Christmas, and it is installed. I ordered mine from Console Vault. The link should take you right to it. I believe right now it's 10% off.
Sliding Console Safe
Thanks I really appreciate your help. Been looking all over the place. They are out of stock right now but atleast they have a waiting list. Wayne D

OP
OP
N

NELLY1947

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
FYI for anyone looking fir a consol safe for the sliding GMC center armrest. I just got one I ordered from CONSOLE VAULT and it fits like a glove. I mean really nice. Thank you UsualSuspect fir the advise. It's not huge but great for wallet, extra keys and passports or the small stuff u want protected. Also it's a complete box so if someone was to pound the crap out of the arm rest it us still contained.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660